Costs Breakdown of Driving Yourself
Let’s break down the costs of driving your car and compare it to hiring American Auto Transport:
- Fuel Costs: Driving from Kentucky to New Jersey would cover around 600 miles, and assuming an average fuel efficiency of 25 miles per gallon and a national gas price of $3.50 per gallon, you’d spend approximately $84 on gas for a one-way trip.
- Maintenance and Wear & Tear: An extended journey like this can result in additional maintenance costs, including oil changes, tire wear, and potential repairs. These expenses can easily exceed $200.
- Accommodation: If you decide to drive in one go, you may need to stay at a hotel. With an average nightly rate of $100, this adds an extra $100 to your expenses.
- Food and Snacks: Over the course of the trip, meals and snacks can cost around $50 or more.
- Tolls: Tolls along the route could add another $20 or more to your total expenses.
Total Estimated Cost to Drive: $454 (including fuel, maintenance, accommodation, food, and tolls).
Considering the cost breakdown, choosing American Auto Transport for car shipping from Kentucky to New Jersey is the wiser financial decision. Their estimated service rates, which generally range from $400 to $700 for this route, not only offer significant cost savings compared to driving but also come with the added benefit of insurance coverage, ensuring the safety of your vehicle during transport.
By opting for their professional services, you can avoid the financial burdens associated with fuel, maintenance, accommodation, food, and tolls. Furthermore, it saves you valuable time and spares your car from wear and tear. American Auto Transport provides a reliable and convenient means of transporting your car, making it the more cost-effective choice for this journey, allowing you to save both money and time.