Here’s how you can do it:
- Top off the fluids and keep no more than 1/4 of the gas in the car.
- Clean the outside of your car. This makes scratches and dents more visible.
- Take images of the outside of the car. They will serve as proof of the car’s condition before shipment.
- Remove all personal items from the car.
- Take off any external accessories, such as bike racks or spoilers.
By following these steps, you can be sure your car is ready for shipment. This will ensure its safe and secure arrival at the destination with no scratches or damages.